OPENING DAY CEREMONY
April 15, 2015
- The Mission Opening Day Celebration begins at 10AM with a Mass celebrated in the Historic Chapel
- Flag Raising Ceremony by the Stevensville FFA Chapter
Refreshments and Guided Tours
Historic St. Mary's Mission, Inc. is a non-profit organization established to preserve the historic mission and to provide an educational resource. Maintenance of the mission is funded by tax-deductible donations, tour fees and gift shop sales. A receipt will be mailed upon our receiving your donation. To aid in the preservation of this historic site:
ANNUAL SALISH PILGRIMAGE
September 20, 2015
2:00p.m. at Historic St. Mary's
Potluck Dinner follows
P.O. Box 211
West End of 4th Street
Stevensville, MT 59870
WESTERN HERITAGE DAY
June 20, 2015
11 am Parade on Main Street
10 to 5 Gift Shop Open
11 to 4 Guided Tours at discount price
12 to 4 Wagon rides from Main Street to Mission Grounds
1 to 3 Salish Cultural Presentation, sponsored by Stevensville Main Street Assn.
Many vendors and events Downtown
Last Update: 10/27/2015
Historic St. Mary's Mission, Inc. * All Rights Reserved
NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER
May 7, 2015
10:00AM to 4:00PM
- To be held in St. Mary's Chapel
May 30, 2015
11:00AM to 3:00PM
- Free tours of Historic St. Mary's Mission
MUSIC AT THE MISSION
Sunday, July 19, 2015
7 to 9 p.m.
St. Mary's Mission Grounds
West end of 4th Street - Stevensville
Bring your lawn chairs or blankets and enjoy the beautiful setting and great local music featuring:
Squeeze Box Sisters
STEVENSVILLE FOUNDERS DAY CELEBRATION
September 27, 2015
2 p.m. – Ringing of St. Mary’s Chapel Bell
• Presentation of Colors by Stevensville FFA Chapter
• Raising the Flathead Nation Flag by Salish Tribal Members
• Re-enactment of the Salish Indians welcoming the Blackrobe Missionaries in 1841, honoring Fr. Pierre Jean DeSmet, S.J.
• Ellen Baumler, Montana Historical Society
• Salish Presentation
• Announcement of Poster Contest winners
3 to 4 p.m. – Fund-raising BBQ by the Knights of Columbus
1 to 4 p.m. – Guided Tours at reduced rates
1 to 5 p.m. – Museum and Gift Shop open
Montana Country Christmas
Historic St. Mary's Mission and Gift Shop
Christmas Villages and Rosaries Exhibit
Friday, December 4 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Chapel Open House from 6 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, December 5 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, December 6 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Gift Shop Open for Christmas Shopping
Saturday, December 12 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturday, December 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.